Tuesday 12 September 2017

Induction Task



Induction Task




Have you ever done any voluntary or paid work for a Media company?
Yes! I have done photography at big family events such as my Grandparents 50 anniversary party and within Girlguiding at unit days out etc.

To add to this, earlier in the year I went to London to be part of a Girlguiding film shoot for a new induction video in their series. I was able to work with a film company with their cameras and lighting and also act in it.




Have I ever used...?

SLR - Yes, I own a Canon 600d and use it all the time for various photography shoots.

Adobe Premier Pro - I have a bit of experience using this in film studies to edit short films.

Adobe Photoshop - I use this regularly in Photography to edit and enhance shots.

iMovie - Me and my brother use this often to edit videos for YouTube and stop motion videos.




Who/What is your favorite...?

Actress (TV) - Jenna Coleman (Mainly with her role in the ITV series Victoria)

Actress (film) - Jennifer Lawrence

Director - Francis Lawrence or Guillermo Del Toro

TV Program - Pretty Little Liars (It's quite bad however, it kept me hooked with every season!)

Film - The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Website for media content - Amazon prime or Netflix

Way to watch media content - iPad

First memory of watching a media production-

I think it's watching the film Chicken Little at the cinema with my mum and brother in 2006.




My dream job is to become a cinematographer and to make my own films. In order to help pursue this I follow lots of small film makers on social medias where they post the processes of how they made their own low budget short films. I also make short films with my cousins and stop motions.

I know that to pursue this I could go to more film events and get more experience using film cameras.


No comments:

Post a Comment